Thursday, May 2, 2013

What's your favorite accessory?

Today I am linking up for a fun party about our favorite accessories (hosted by Pursuit of Pink and A Devine Life). I thought about it for a while, and I just cant pick one!! So I have 2 accessories that are my go to's for any outfit.

Of course I didnt think to snap a pic of me actually wearing this, but this is my favorite watch of all time. My husband actually surprised me with it one Christmas, and I just feel so special whenever I wear it!
Buy it here.
I do have other MK watches, but this is my all time go-to for any outfit.

These boots were a gift from my father-in-law and sister-in-law this past Christmas. I love all boots, but these are my current favorites. 
These boots are made by Corral. I couldnt find these exact ones but here is their website if you want to check it out!

Photo by Chelsea Patricia Photography
This is my all time favorite acessory. I love my engagement and wedding rings-what they symbolize is so important, and I am thankful everyday to have a man who loves me :)

So there you have it, y'all. My favorite accessories. What are yours?


2 comments:

  1. Such a great post! Yes, my wedding ring is also a favorite accessory. Glad you included that.
    Thanks for linking up!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Such gorgeous rings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...