Tuesday, May 14, 2013

30x03 Week 2

Here is part 2 of the 30x30!

In case you missed it, here is a recap of last week. (Check out my 30 items here and last week's post here!)

 

 

This week was still pretty easy. I have worn most of the items in my set at least once now, so I will start to mix and match more in the coming weeks. I did more of a casual set this week, and I really like the options for outfits outside of work. Last week I wore my boots a lot, so I also tried to switch up my footwear some.

This is the only picture I got that was halfway decent of this outfit.

Day 7

*Loft Floral pencil skirt, same
*New York and Company White ruffle collar sleeveless top, similar
*Tan belt (came with a dress), similar
*Corral boots, similar
*Added a navy sweater that wasn't included in my item list!
 
I LOVE this outfit. I stalked this skirt for about a month before I finally bought it, and I ended up getting it for $23! This outfit works for work, church, or anything, and I LOVE it! I seem to be wearing this belt a lot, so I may try to change it up some.

Day 8

*Gap blue plaid button-up, similar
*Old Navy skinny jeans, similar
*Silver and white Tom’s, similar
*Coral drop necklace (gift from mom), similar

I wore this to go see Iron Man 3 with Ben. We went to this great local place that serves food and beer in the movie-you sit at tables with bucket chairs and it is $12 for dinner and a movie. You cant beat that for a cheap date night!

Day 9


*Gap black one shoulder top, similar
*Loft denim roll-up shorts, same
*Rainbow flip flops, same
*Turquoise necklace from Target, similar

I wore this out with Ben again and I think it is a fun casual date night outfit. I wanted to try to wear more of my casual stuff this week, and this outfit could easily be dressed up with a blazer and more formal shoes.

Day 10
 



*New York and Company Khaki Pencil skirt, similar
*Merona (Target) floral sleeveless top, same
*Mossimo (Target) Teal Blazer, same
*Nine West nude wedges (from DSW), similar

This shirt is another one of those items that I stalked for a while before I bought it. I knew I wanted to wear it with my pencil skirt, and I love the turquoise blazer for some fun and color. It is fun and fashion forward, and so perfect for spring!

Day 11


*APT 9 (Kohl’s) maxi skirt, similar
*Gap red t-shirt, similar
*Rainbow flip flops, same

I never would have thought to pair this red shirt with a purple skirt, but I actually really like this combo! And I could add a denim jacket, making it appropriate for a cooler spring night like we have been having here in Florida!
 
Day 12



*Gap Light Pink A-line skirt, similar
*Gap leopard ruffle tank, similar
*Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Cream Boyfriend Blazer, so similar its basically identical!
*Dr. Scholl’s tan wedges,  similar
*Francesca turquoise earrings, similar
*Michael Kors rose gold watch, same
*Belt, no idea where it came from, similar


I wore this to church this Sunday. Ben said that I was showing too much skin on top for church (and I agreed), so I added the blazer. I love that it makes it more polished of a look. This would be appropriate for work, too!

 
Next week I hope to take better pictures. I think I have stepped my game up with each challenge, so hopefully I can get my act together and take better pictures than just standing in my hallway! I hope you have been checking out the wedding week posts this week! Tomorrow I have some more great posts about wedding fashion so come back then and check them out!

 And I will leave you with a great blooper picture from this week:
You're welcome :) 

Linking up to: www.stylelixir.com, www.northernbellediaries.com

Check out the ladies I am teaming up with below!
Blogger:

9 comments:

  1. I love love love the last outfit!! Love the leopard and the texture of the skirt is a great contrast!! In pre-styling potential outfits I styled/wore a skirt and shirt combo similar to your Day 5!! haha great minds think alike!! Your date night outfits look comfy yet cute!! Great job...oh and i have the Target Merona floral print but in a skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your floral skirt and the red and purple outfit! I'm trying to decide if I can do mint green and red this week, we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt from day 7 is gorgeous and it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love how you change your look up so much from day to day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day 9 is my favorite, you dressed up that simple black top with such a colorful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your days 8 and 9 outfits! And both necklaces, too! :) I wish we had a cheap movie theater like that! We have a movie tavern but the food cost extra so its not that cheap! Where in FL do you live? I grew up in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that floral top in Day 10! Might need to get one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just jacked off to the day 10 pics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...