Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Ultimate Wedding: Mine

I want to end Wedding Week by sharing pictures from my own wedding. Ben and I got married August 25th, 2012 at Whitewater Ridge in Wetumpka, Alabama. Our colors were Navy and Auburn Orange. If you have questions about vendors, please ask, but I am not going to list them all here. I do want to give a shout out to my photographer, Chelsea of Chelsea Patricia Photography, and her 2nd shooter, her husband Brock. They made my day so perfect and it would not have been the same without Chelsea and Brock behind the camera (and their beautiful son was our ring bearer). Please check out their site here and their blog here. They do the MOST amazing work and are available for travel just about anywhere!

SO without further ado, here is the photo dump! 



















































There you have it! My wedding! I still love these pictures and it makes me so happy to look at them again today! I hope you all enjoyed wedding week as much as I did. I am already looking forward to the next one in August! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...