Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bumpdate Week 21

How far along? 21 weeks
 
Weight Gain: 4.5 lbs
 
How Big is Baby? Pomegranate
 
Maternity Clothes? I don't even bother with regular clothes (except shirts) anymore...maternity wear is just so much more comfortable.
 
Stretch Marks? No new ones to report
 
Sleep? Sleep has been a joke this week. Thomas has been moving right on my bladder making it harder to stay asleep, and my diva dog seems to think that its ok to get up multiple times during the night.
 
Best Moment of the Week: Nothing crazy-but despite not getting a lot of sleep, I do feel like I'm finally getting some energy back.
 
Movement: Still moving like crazy.
 
Food Cravings: Mango. Frozen Mango is just about the best thing ever.
 
Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!!
 
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night! And sushi-I want sushi something fierce!
 
What I'm looking forward to: Spending the weekend working on little man's room. Excited :)
 
Symptoms: It's just pee city over here.
 
Emotions: Mostly steady.
 
Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in.
 
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on during the day and off at night.
 
Things I Need To Do: I'm getting ideas and getting a direction for the nursery, so that makes me feel better.  


While we were taking pictures for today, the horses on the property next door decided to come visit. Hey horsies!!!

 


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...