Friday, January 3, 2014

Bumpdate, Week 18


I actually had another post planned for today, but I had a few technical difficulties so I will be doing a BUMPDATE for you all today. I decided that since I am pregnant and will have so many changes going on, I will be doing weekly “bumpdates” to fill everyone in on my progress. I have seen this on a few other blogs, and just decided to go for it here and make it a weekly thing! (I decided to finally make the plunge after seeing a friend of mine do it on her blog!). I am excited to keep track of these things and watch how they change over the coming weeks.

How far along? 18 weeks
 
Weight Gain: 3-4 pounds. (Mind-boggling. My belly is huge!)
 
How Big is Baby? Sweet Potato!
 
Maternity Clothes? Heck yeah. I swear my belly just popped-I cannot figure this out!! I can still “technically” fit into most of my pants, but it is just so much more comfortable to wear the maternity pants. My mom is amazing and bought me a few pair, so I haven’t had to buy anything yet.
 
Stretch Marks? Not yet-but I moisturize every day!
 
Sleep? I have actually been sleeping pretty well. I wake up at least once to go to the bathroom, but I can usually fall right back asleep.
 
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the baby at our Sonogram was pretty darn amazing. Blueberry (that is the nickname we have given the baby-the size when we found out!) was just moving and rolling and flipping and would not sit still! The tech had a hard time getting good profile and face pictures, so we don’t have great ones of that, but we got to see the important parts.
 
Movement: A little. A few flips and pokes here and there, but they are so easy to miss! It is so amazing that I have not been able to feel it after seeing how much Blueberry is actually moving. But they say that’s normal for your first, so I’m not worried. I cant wait to feel them regularly though!
 
Food Cravings: Sweets. Apples. Fruit in general. Anything sour. And Taco Bell. It’s really disgusting, actually.
 
Gender: We find out tomorrow at our Gender Reveal Party. I will know by the next bumpdate!
 
What I Miss: I just want a glass of wine. That’s all.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the baby’s gender tomorrow!
 
Symptoms: Crazy bad heartburn. And crazy appetite. It shocks me that I have only gained 3 ish pounds bcause I eat CONSTANTLY.
 
Emotions: All over the place. Those ASPCA commercials that seem to come on every five seconds? Yeah-those really get to me!
 
Belly Button in or out?  In.
 
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
 
Things I Need To Do: Pretty much everything. Hopefully we will knock a few things off the list this weekend, though!



We cant wait to find out what the baby is tomorrow! Check back Monday for a full report of the party with pictures of all the cuteness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...