Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bumpdate Week 19


How far along? 19 weeks
 
Weight Gain: Still holding strong at about 3 pounds.
 
How Big is Baby? Mango
 
Maternity Clothes? Still happy in my fat pants.
 
Stretch Marks? Still none.
 
Sleep? We got a new bed, and my mom bought me one of those pregnancy body pillows , so I have been sleeping like a baby. I love waking up and having my back not hurt!
 
Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that our baby is a boy!
 
Movement: Still not much.
 
Food Cravings: Stuck on sweets and noodles. Oh how I love noodles this week!
 
Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!!
 
What I Miss: Wearing normal clothes. I just want to wear a skirt but they don't fit!
 
What I'm looking forward to: Designing the nursery now that we know the gender.
 
Symptoms: Heartburn is still rough. And I am not waking up in the middle of the night STARVING.
 
Emotions: So weepy. My Auburn Tigers played in the National Championship (and lost-sad day), so I have been in overdrive!
 
Belly Button in or out?  In.
 
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
 
Things I Need To Do: We picked out the chair for the nursery, but that is the only thing we done. Hoping to decide on a nursery theme soon!

Not a whole lot of changes this week, but I KNOW those are coming soon!
 
It's not of this week (hopefully I can get Ben to take some bump pictures from now on), but this is from Christmas, and my belly hasn't really changed since then. (You also get a bonus picture of my babies, Ellie and Kobe!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...