Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bumpdate Week 20: HALFWAY!!

How far along? I am 20 weeks today-we have reached the halfway point!
 
Weight Gain: I forgot to weigh myself this week.
 
How Big is Baby? Banana
 
Maternity Clothes? I love my stretchy pants! Most of my t-shirts still fit, but some of them are getting a little too tight for comfort.
 
Stretch Marks? I found my first one this week :( Don't know how long its been there, but I just noticed it. So that was no good.  
 
Sleep? Having a hard time not being able to sleep on my stomach anymore. Makes it really hard to fall asleep. And the hubs has a cough that keeps waking me up in the middle of the night!
 
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling my little man move ALOT.
 
Movement: My little athlete is in there just a flip flopping around! It is the weirdest feeling-like a worm wriggling in there!  
 
Food Cravings: All I have wanted this week is Mexican. And I got some last night. Yum yum!!
 
Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!!
 
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach :(
 
What I'm looking forward to: I am so ready for little man to get here. I know I have a long way to go, but I am SO ready!
 
Symptoms: Heartburn will never go away. And I have to get up to pee more than usual.
 
Emotions: All over the map!
 
Belly Button in or out?  In, but its getting more shallow than it was before.
 
Wedding rings on or off?  On, but I've started taking them off at night because my hands swell.
 
Things I Need To Do: Everything. UGH.

Here is the best I could do for a bump pic (sorry mom). I didn't do my hair or makeup today and it was SUPER windy and actually cold for Florida.

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...