Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bumpdate Week 22-23

Well, we had some crazy weather last week! Unfortunately, this led to some technical difficulties on  my part! So this week's bumpdate will be a combination of weeks 22 and 23.


How far along? 23 weeks

Weight Gain: 6.5 pounds

How Big is Baby? Grapefruit

Maternity Clothes? Love my fat pants

Stretch Marks? No new ones to report

Sleep? What's that? Cant sleep for more than a few hours at a time. I guess that's my body's way of preparing me for what's to come. 

Best Moment of the Week: Even though it drove him crazy to be cooped up, I loved having 2 days of being "iced-in." I also loved getting to go to the doctor's office and hearing Thomas' heartbeat and having the doctor say that everything is perfect :)

Movement: Still moving like crazy. Thomas already seems to have a personality. He will move like crazy when the Ellie lays her head on my belly, but when Ben puts his hand there, he will stop! It's so cute!

Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. and more Fruit.  

Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!!

What I Miss: Sleep. Not having to pee every five seconds.

What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully going to a giant baby sale with my Mom this weekend!

Symptoms: It's just pee city over here.

Emotions: Mostly steady.

Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in My doctor says I apparently have a deep belly button so mine may not pop out at all.

Wedding rings on or off?  Still on during the day and off at night.

Things I Need To Do: Everything. Hoping to get a few things at the sale this weekend :)




Linking up to Because Shanna So and Tucker Up.

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! I love this dress with your bump - it's adorable!
    Found you via Shanna and following!
    xo
    http://moderndaymomblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...