Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bumpdate Week 25

Once again I am a day late on this post. But better late than never!

How far along? 25 weeks

Weight Gain: 9 pounds

How Big is Baby? Cauliflower

Maternity Clothes? It has been pretty warm here lately, although I'm sure that will flop flop back and forth. Going to need to pick up some shorts soon!

Stretch Marks? No new ones to report

Sleep? What's that? Cant sleep for more than a few hours at a time. I guess that's my body's way of preparing me for what's to come. 

Best Moment of the Week: Making major progress is organizing the nursery! I also started the registry, so it was exciting to pick a few things out for little man.

Movement: He is still just a moving like crazy. Some days he moves a lot, some days he doesnt. It is definitely the best part of being pregnant :)

Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. and more Fruit.  

Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!!

What I Miss: Sleep. Not crying at anything and everything.

What I'm looking forward to:My parents coming this weekend! We will be painting the nursery, so that is going to be major!

Symptoms: It's just pee city over here.

Emotions:When I'm good, I'm good. But Lord help you if I'm not. I have never felt rage like this in my life, and can only imagine how much more momma bear is going to come out once Thomas is born!

Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in My doctor says I apparently have a deep belly button so mine may not pop out at all.

Wedding rings on or off?  Still on during the day and off at night. I did have a day where I had to take it off completely, but my mom and I chalked that up to having had more sodium than usual. Drank lots of water and it was fine the next day.

Things I Need To Do: Paint the nursery. Finish the built ins and paint those. Build the crib. Finish registering. Order the chair. (Doing both this weekend!)  

These pics are the best I could do. Sorry for the rough look!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...