Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIWW: Stripes and Lace

Well, after one set back after another, I decided to step out of the 30x30 project for this month. I am already gearing up for the fall project, so hopefully I can stay on track with that!

That being said, here is a picture I had taken for the 30x30 project that I will use for today's installment of What I Wore Wednesday. This outfit is a great way to turn a summer dress into a fall outfit (well, at least fall in Florida where it doesn't get too hot!).

I have some great posts in the works so stay tuned for those in the coming days!


Dress: Gap, similar
Lace top: Loft, similar
Boots: Corral, similar
Necklace: Unknown brand, similar

How do you plan on changing summer items over for fall?

Linking up to: Raegun Wear, Tucker Up, and Because Shanna Said So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...