Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fall Trend: Navy and Black


This morning my friend Courtney posted a question on her Facebook:  "fall style question of the day: how do you feel about mixing navy and black? i can't quite decide..." I told her to "Pinterest" it to see how she felt about it, but I decided to do some research for myself. So here ya go Court, this is what I found!

via

via
via


via
It seems like the way to wear this trend is to wear predominately one color then pair one piece of the other color. I think it actually works this way as opposed to mixing equal parts of black and blue. I may have actually changed my mind on this trend. It seems very classic! 

What do you think? Would you wear black and blue together?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...