Wednesday, April 23, 2014

34 Week Bumpdate and a 4D Ultrasoun

How far along? 34 weeks. Time is FLYING. 

Hubs wanted to be in the picture this week. I think he was feeling left out! This was not today, but Easter Sunday at church! (Wearing a Motherhood Maternity top, Gumption Gals pants, and Target shoes.)
Weight Gain: Forgot to update this last week. I have gained 25 pounds and little man is a CHUNK. 

How Big is Baby? Butternut Squash, 

Maternity Clothes? Nothing new, but I did break these pants out-super comfy. I wore them twice in one weekend. Shhh don't tell! 

Stretch Marks? Welp. Thomas moved/flipped head down, so I have a few new stretch marks on that side. 

Sleep? I think I may be some kind of pregnancy unicorn. I fall asleep amazingly easily, stay asleep except to get up to pee, MAYBE once, and have been able to fall back asleep until 7:30, 8 ish. I don't know why or how this changed, but I am NOT complaining!

Best Moment of the Week: I won a 4D ultrasound through a Facebook contest. I seriously have never won ANYTHING before so it was so exciting! We got to see him in 4D and even though he was super scrunched up, we can see a few features (like my nose!!!) and he was pursing his lips and even waved his fingers. I love him so much already :)
This his profile with his hands under his head. Very blurry from these pictures, but I will update with some more tomorrow! 

If you know what you are looking for, you can see his sweet nose and pursed lips!!

Movement: He is getting pretty scrunched in there, so his movements aren't as strong as they were before. But they are DEFINITELY still there!

Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. and more Fruit. And absolutely anything sweet. Carrot cake from Easter was yummy:)

Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!! We also finally decided on a full name- Thomas Michael Selman

What I Miss: Being able to bend over. Seriously took that one for granted. Being able to breathe through my nose. So underrated. Walking without waddling. 

What I'm looking forward to: Little man being here. Today more than ever I cannot wait to meet him!

Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary. 

Emotions: I basically cry all the time now. Happy, sad, no reason. And I am SO grumpy. Sorry everyone. 

Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in My doctor says I apparently have a deep belly button so mine may not pop out at all.It continues to get more and more shallow, so we shall see!

Wedding rings on or off?  Off. So depressed.

Things I Need To Do: Well, we are in a temporary living situation, so I will not be setting up a full nursery until after Thomas is born. We are not going to do a house search AND move AND have to unpack and decorate with me being as pregnant as I am. So we will live in our current location for a few months then find somewhere to live. We are excited to have this opportunity to have the time to find a house that is perfect for us!

The fam jam on Easter. 
Linking up to: Tucker Up, Because Shanna Said So, The Pleated Poppy, and Get Your Pretty On

1 comment:

  1. Look at you, hot momma in the leopard pants! You look great! Thanks for linking up with Tucker Up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...