Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday fancies: Shoes

Today's edition of Friday Fancies is all about shoes!! So I found some of my favorite shoes and make the outfits around that!

Friday fancies: shoes church edition

Friday fancies: shoes church edition by candbselman featuring a leather shoulder bag

Friday Fancies Shoes: Church Edition
I started with these shoes because I thought they were pretty and feminine, and who says you cant wear crazy shoes to church! I thought this dress was soft and flowy and I love the way it plays off of the colors in the shoes. The earrings and purse coordinate with the shoes, and the watch is understated enough not to compete with the rest of the accessories.




Friday fancies : shoes work edition


Friday Fancies Shoes: Work Edition
For work I have to wear closed toed shoes, so I picked a pair that was conservative enough for work, but still maintained a fun vibe. Next came the skirt to match the color in the shoes. The neutral shirt and bag kept everything grounded, and the bracelets and earrings coordinate without being overwhelming.



Friday fancies : shoes casual


Friday Fancies Shoes: Casual Edition 
This set may be my favorite of the week. I seem to be drawn to the turquoise/minty color this week! I found these shoes and KNEW I wanted to pair them with shorts and a flirty tank. Then I layered the necklace and bag in the same color as the shoes, and added the braided bracelet to match the braided shoes and add some texture. 

Friday Fancies is becoming one of my favorite posts of the week. I hope you enjoy all the options as much as I do!

Linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...